Finding out how long it’s going to take you to completely pay off your loans can help you in your budget planning and decision making. Knowing your full repayment cycles, how long it will take and the total amount it will end up costing you can be a boost in ordering your financial life. This is because with this information you can draw up a functional timetable to help you fulfill all payments and strategize more effectively.
The how long to repay calculator helps you calculate how much money you have left to pay back and can also help you make comparisons on other payment schemes. The how to repay calculator employs terms that you can easily retrieve from your potential lender and are very easy to understand. These figures may not be exact but you can make estimates based on previous conditions given by your potential loan company.
- The meaning of these terms are listed below
- Loan Amount: this is the amount you intend to borrow from the lending company
- Interest Rate: this is the rate at which your repayments are going to be calculated usually done in percentages
- Repayment: this is the amount of money you’re going to pay back to your lender per cycle
- Repayment Frequency: this is the cycle in which your repayment is done and can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly
After you have imputed these values the calculators calculate and give you the following results
- Loan term: this is the period of time you have to pay back the loan
- Total interest payable: this is the amount of interest you pay back to your loan at the end of the loan term
- Total payments: this is the entire amount of money you’re going to pay back to your lender at the end of your loan term.